• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Themed Build Ideas

here are some ideas for Theme builds that might be fun! :)
-Vinyard of Dorwinion (would make for an interesting mix of Northmen and elven architecture)
-Haradrim encampment
- A settlement of the Snowmen, or Lossoth
- An elven settlement in northern Mirkwood.
-Throne of Thranduil
-Farmlands/orc settlements around Nurnen
-The ruins of Telperion and Laurelin
I also saw some people suggest the gardens of Lorien and Nargothrond which would be very fun as well!

You realise that 200 blocks equals a roughly 24 000 block increase in surface area compared to 150 blocks (in a square)?
Now that you put it that way, I think that 200 is most likely far too large, even with a farmland area. I think it should be 150 blocks in that case at most.

This isn't a specific suggestion, but I enjoy having lore-related TBs so that people who aren't too familiar with the background world of Tolkein can get more interested in the lore deeper than just the movies and main trilogy.

I’m not sure if this has been chosen before but maybe Helm’s Deep? And Cirith Ungol, Minas Morgul, Barad dur, minas Tirith, Osgilliath and lothlorien (for the cities you csn just do things like one house or something).

I’m not sure if this has been chosen before but maybe Helm’s Deep? And Cirith Ungol, Minas Morgul, Barad dur, minas Tirith, Osgilliath and lothlorien (for the cities you csn just do things like one house or something).

Generally, we tend to have them smaller still han that, for example "Helm's Deep Armoury", "Cirith Ungol steps", "Minas Morgul Throne Room", "The eye of Barad-Dur", "Minas Tirith gardens", "Osgiliath house" and "Lothlorien Tellon" :)

Yes, Helm's Deep has been a TB before.

We can still have it. We've had quite a few theme builds that have appeared at least once before.
Ah well that’s nice. I would love to build Helm’s Deep in front of mountains because I can’t build mountains.