• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Human100 artist application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Human, Happy anniversary.

Moria house

-
Looks pretty nice shape wise, not over detailed
- Bit too many windows on the right.
- Interior is good

Try making something that's different/new. Not something that's currently being worked on or was recently finished. In other words try designing something on your own.

Update: Did a job with drao

1608059871038.png

Update: I did a rammas echor job with drao. Dol Guldur has seen some progress, tho it has been a bit slow because i have been actually doing my job in Gondolin. The houses will soon be finished, then the tower might use some changes. Lastly ruining and orc structures will happen.

1610044989111.png

Hey Human
Just want to clarify that I know you're quite capable of doing jobs, I'd love to see more of your own work.
Try making something that's different. Not something that's currently being worked on or was recently finished.

Update; Ehh so first honestly i did those Jobs because i was bored and secondly Im still working on dol guldur and i think progress is coming along nicely, this was just an update to shut jaden up.

Update: I would have gotten the ruining done this week but sadly i might be without internet on my pc until next week.

Specific feedback on that Dol Goldur build, that I seem to have missed.

- Style is too similar to current Gondor, something that far out and away from the rest of Gondor, it to me have exactly the same gate design as Osgiliath, walls pretty much the same and then really just 1 type of tower.

- This is not to say that it's badly done, it works, but to me it comes together to look like a something that honestly reminds me more of current Cair Andros than Dol Guldur.

That being said depending on how you ruin it, this might completely change the way it looks, and make it not at all look anymore like it does right now. So if you planned on doing that still, I'd love to see the result.

Update: Personally i was not happy with how dol guldur turned out so i might do something else like a castle or something dalish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.