• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted EffieFrag's Foreman (Forewoman??) Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

EffieFrog

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : EffieFrag

Date Joined : May 28th 2020

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you have any particular skills?
I am very patient, and a dedicated builder. Adapting to different styles is not an issue as I learn fast. I'm always open to giving feedback and am willing to give any help needed with builds. Additionaly, I've worked at a children's summer camp as a team leader, so I am experienced when it comes to leading and directing groups of people (or annoying lil kids).

Why are you applying for this rank?
It is my true and final form--

The concept of jobs is appealing to me and participating in them has always been enjoyable, same could be said for the few times I was responsible of running jobs.

Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:
I’ll add more stuff later I’m too impatient and I want to post this lol

Last edited:
Hmmm haven't updated in awhile.
But don't fool yourselves! I've been doing stuff.....
Currently giving out some cave smoothing plots in movie cave to some talented Commoners (And a guide, thank you Juno)

Also offering feedback and advice to people who ask for it. Taught a few how to make trees and explained the golden ratio for when it comes to smoothing terrain, as well as tips for interiors.
(Just don't ask Tedo what he thinks of my feedback, he will sabotage my whole future Foreman career)
(Jk you're the best Balkan Child)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.