• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Soarz' Artist Application

Soarz9

Head Muppet
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Date Joined:
February 4, 2019

Jobs and Plot-builds:

Am joining more jobs and doing what plots i can, so more will be added shortly!

Themed-builds:

F in chat for my boi, look how they killed him. pff what am i talkin about i always disliked these its alright that they gone. But while you are reading this check out the theme-build above and marval at my amazing building plebs

Additional Builds:

• Dead Marsh Concept (-3191, 33, -4828) Freebuild
    • First two are the main concept, the last two are my own interpretation of it <3 ooits
  • Anorien Style House(-8592, 4, 9963) Freebuild
    • First take at an Anorien house, got some help from others to help inspire and get a sense of the style.
  • Anorien Style House #2(-8592, 4, 9963) Freebuild
    • Had a similar concept with the top floor but the rest was new to me.
  • Marsh Tree Concepts (-3215, 33, -4988) Freebuild
    • One with leaves and without, experimenting with the new tree/log system.
  • Tree Concepts (-4610, 12, 9334) Freebuild
    • Made 3 different trees for worldunder, iru also did some helping ;)
  • Forest Concepts (-8767, 12, 9887) Freebuild
    • Took some inspiration from Ithilien, but its with my own twist.
  • Rohan/Cabin Concept (-8811, 6, 9879) Freebuild
    • Alot of the idea was to make a Rohan house but it took a turn when i started to experiment with some of the blocks.
  • Moria offices/storage (-8863, 36, 9889) Freebuild
    • My first time really sitting down and working on Moria. It's small but was fun. The shell was given to me by orruss, but i changed most of it.
  • Terrain Work (-8903, -58, 9932) Freebuild
    • Still working on it but wanted to get it on here, been having a blast making this!!
  • Anorien House Concept (nondestroyed) (-8623, -60, 9956) Freebuild
    • Did work this initially for world/rwyland but the end produced was to be ruined, but i still wanna share the nondestroyed version
  • Moria room Conecpt Freebuild
    • Wyatt decided to afk so i built this to pass the time hope you enjoy!!
  • Andrast Waterfall Mainworld
    • Got a large plot from matt, i made the river, redid the waterfall and did alot of the terrain smoothing you see!!
  • Terrain Fun (-7528, 17, 9797) Freebuild
    • Got bored after finishing my plots in Andrast so messed with Voxel an WE to create this hope you enjoy!
  • Tarnost Interiors lol - Plotworld
    • I twas bored and helped him with his stuff, but you can enjoy some interiors!
  • Tundra Concepts - Freebuild
    • Decided to make a tundra concept, haven't found a way to do snow layers with Voxel or WE, though doing wool layers would work im trying to find a better solution.
  • Carrock Terrain and a few mountains in the Misties - Plotworld
    • I Rwyland gave me this problem area near Carrock and i started to transform it a bit, using new techniques and testing out different styles. Not completely done yet, but it look clean.
  • Erebor Concept - Plotworld
    • Got bored one day and decided to build a mountain i didnt know what to do so i got Mr. Mattlego to show me da way. We decided on Erebor and together have been making moves on it, still a WIP but wanted to share progress!

Special Projects (On going things that ill be doing that are hard to photograph) [/SIZE]
    Most if not all of it is being done by Voxel and Worldedit

Andrast Terrain

• Your interests: I love to do terrain mostly, it's fun to change and manipulate it to make awesome looking landscape. For styles to say, I'm a fan of Lond Daer and Andrast mostly. While I'm new to building houses, they are quite fun to make. Moria custom inventory is interesting to use and its fun to make many different shapes and designs. Planning is also something that intrigues me, while I'm new to it on Minecraft I'm slowly learning the process of it all and its been a lot of fun.

Your motivation:
  • Since I joined I wanted to build, but went another way for a time. So I decided that when I left in January I was going to come back this summer and start to learn, so here I am. I have also has a great passion for design, I love making structures and planning out what I do before hand, so it will be fun to see where this takes me.

Last edited:
Added

Plots and Jobs
  • Plot in LD given by mattlego - 5/10/2021
  • Plot in LD given by mattlego - 5/9/2021
  • Joined Osgiliath jobs with destroying the walls and adding vegitation when that was a thing
  • Old Ruined tomb plot in Crossroads
  • Been doing road jobs with maski
Additional Builds
  • Anorien Style House

Last edited:
Howdy Reader, its me Soarz. Welcome to my final post, you read that right, real life has become something that i cannot overlook at this point. I started this with passion and a purpose and still do just without the time to do it. I took a lot out of this and if/when i come back and decide this is what i want ill move forward with better knowledge of the process and projects. I have limited time as I said and I think MCME and myself deserve the best out of my application, this is why I chose to cancel it at this time.

Wish yall the best and have a good one!

Added
Jobs and Plot-builds:

• Plot in LD given by mattlego (Sea Fortress) - 10/25/2021 - 11/11/2021

Additional Builds:
  • Rohan/Cabin Concept (-8811, 6, 9879) Freebuild

Added
Jobs and Plot-builds:

• Plot in Dead Marshes by foolhardfish (Fixed tree derps) - 11/30/2021

Additional Builds:
  • Moria offices/storage (-8863, 36, 9889) Freebuild

hes-back.gif