• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

In Progress Thorins Halls Project Post/Planning stage

Hey Patrick,
Do you think you could lay out this project on the thread itself, instead of in a pdf? I appreciate the work you put into it, but it's a little hard to read and overview at the moment. I think it would help make the aims of the project more accessible, clearer, and easier to keep track of.
Thanks, Badger

Last edited:
Hey all!

Could it be possible to get an opinnion on the TH Main gate? I would like to iplement it onto the main map, because it will help me with planning the gate hall and the many corridors and barracks located just behind all the gates defences. Try not to look at the terrain to much it is a work in progress.
You can find the concept at ./warp Thplot

PS. if you are good at voxel and wanna help me blend the building in, hit me up!

Hey i would be interested in helping with anything (but planning i would most like,) if you guys need any help just dm me!

Hey all, i wanna say that after a long while of being busy with rl, i have returned to the server. And as many of you will know before I left, I had been
working on Thorins Halls, well i finally got some work done again on this. I made a first concept for a TH build style. Its on plotworld at ./warp Thplot.
I will attach some screenshots of the result so far.

Soon i will continue planning and I have plans to try my hand on some small texturing to get a first idea of blocks i would like to add.

Attachments

• th1.png
    th1.png
    1,013.2 KB · Views: 140
  • th2.png
    th2.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 145
  • th3.png
    th3.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 140
  • th4.png
    th4.png