• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Dahlfc2's Artist Application

• Thread starter Deleted member 14621
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Luke. I am.... BACK with anotha update. hehehe.

Not a castle update though. Me and Lindolas have started a bag-end project / Hobbiton project. we are in the progress of building houses and finishing roads. if any of you guys want to take a look just type /warp bag end update and you'll be teleported to it. well enough of me talking. here are some pictures of the current state of the project. :)

1633285604404.png
1633285629353.png

- FurryDahl

Hi my name is Chika-chika... Dahlfc
Really getting bad at these titles.

Hello everyone and welcome back to my artist application. Today Dahl/me is updating his artist application with a Hobbiton update. (yes another one of those) :) . Well, i've been focusing on the details a lot lately. I've been making farms and planned a little bit. also made a Hobbit hole exterior. You can always come and check the builds out by doing /warp bag end update. If anyone has some feedback feel free to leave it here or @ me on discord. It would be very greatful. well this message is kinda getting long now so here are 2 pictures of what i've done. ;)

This is the place i am focusing on right now. if you look closely you can see some more details.
1633719852356.png

And this is the Hobbit-hole i made with a little docs infront of it.
1633719860819.png

- Dahl

Hello fellow Hobbits and Elves. Perhaps Dwarves i dont know.
Another Hobbiton update is coming your way. Recently me and Lindo have seen more and more people joining the project which is fantastic as one of the project leaders to see because it really warmes ones heart :). Well these past couple of days we've been building houses and farms. Our focus is still on the houses and some of the farms as of right now. and i want to thank everybody who has been helping me and Lindo. We still need a couple of houses and an Inn which we will begin on soon. I would say the place we are working on right now is about 60% done. And we have also been focusing on the river. Thanks to TheStephen for the riverbed design. it is quite beautiful. and thanks to all the builder who have been helping us. Here are some pictures:

1634130587410.png
1634130609887.png
1634130614900.png
1634130625332.png

Thanks for reading this post and ill see ya in the next one.

- Dahlfc / FurryDahl

Hello there!
back with another update! I have to things i need to show today so ill just start with the first thing. We have made some nice process with the houses. They look beautiful. We are soon done with the river. i see that we still need a little bit on the river but its basically finished. I began with the big "house" in the middle. it consists of multiple shops. basically the middle of town.

Second part is that i got a Dead marshes plot from Xmine which in my opinion looks great but i just havent had time to show Xmine it as when i have been on the server he hasnt.

And also one last thing. I dont know how much i'll be on next week because i have to get operated.
thats basically it for this update. ill post the pictures below this message.

Hobbiton:
1634830397977.png
1634830403600.png
1634830407822.png

Dead Marshes:
1634830425217.png

- Dahl

We meet again.

Back with another update. these last couple of weeks i've just been spending my time building some stuff. I have a couple of things that i want to show. so lets just get into it! (this update is kinda long)

Hobbiton update:
We've been building hard on Hobbiton these last couple of weeks. which actually means that we are soon done with the south part of the river. It really turned out good and i would like to thank everyone who have been participating on building that side of Hobbiton. We also began on the northern side a little while ago and that is also turning out good. Heres some pictures:

1637158097862.png
1637158111486.png
1637158124347.png

Church:
I have also spent two days building a small church just for fun to see how it would look. and ity turned out really good in my opinion. dont have much to say about it so here are some pictures:

1637158302439.png
1637158310552.png

Moria build (library):
I have also been building this small Moria library. i got some really cool wall designs i made myself. or so i believe. Took some days but it ended up looking really good. also got some great feedback from some people. :)

1637158450629.png
1637158462878.png
1637158472206.png

Theme-Build:
Also managed to join last weeks theme build. made this small castle in a kind of diagonal style because i tried to challenge myself with something new. turned out OK i would say but i didnt quite finish it. it still needs some work to do.

1637158907777.png
1637158936972.png

Plot-Build
and lastly i got this plot in Harlond by Mershy. Its a small house with a tower in it. Turned out great and would 100% like to get another plot in Harlond.

1637159099011.png
1637159141259.png
1637159147213.png

And that it for this months update haha. Sorry if it was too long i didnt quite have the time to update it. hope you enjoyed it and ill see you in the next post!

-Dahl

Another month, another update.

Back with another update again... The last month went away really quick so im back to tell you what i have been building this last month.
I have a few things to show you guys, so sit tight and grab some popcorn.

Plots:
I have been building some plots this last month in Pelennor and Lond Daer. It's been a great few days working with the plots and they turned out really great so here are some pictures:

Pelennor house:

1639920573570.png
1639920583745.png
1639920595448.png
1639920604790.png

Lond Daer plots: Dont have much to say about these plots other than they got accepted. I also talked to Luk about getting some more plots in LD and he said that i could.

1st house:
1639920751779.png

2nd house:

1639920794932.png
1639920810484.png

Free-build builds:

Haven't really been building much this last month in freebuild other than a thing me and @Human100 have been building on. We are currently building an island with a castle and currently on this build we are building a port which is turning out really good in my opinion. We haven't really done that much on the build because we recently just started so we are still planning and stuff. but here is a pictute of it:

1639921281772.png

And that seems to be it for this update. thanks for taking a look at it and i'll see you guys next month.

- Dahl

Another update

Merry Christmas and a happy new year. hope you all have been having a wonderful time with your families. i have especially had a great time. i am back with another update today and i hope you all have time to look through it. i have decided to change to Imgur because i heard that was easier to post with. so here are my builds.

Moria Hall [in progess] Started with this hall yesterday and i made a really cool wall design. now just need to know what it is going to be for.

Lond Daer Enedh plot [completed] Finished another plot in Lond Daer. not much to say about that.

château de châteauneuf-en-auxois [in progress] Started on a small build given to me by Itai as he didnt have time to finish it so i am in the progress of restoring it.

Woaw this post looks way shorter. Please just say anything if the links are messed up or anything
nice to talk to you guys and ill see yall later

- Dahl

Status
Not open for further replies.