• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Seal3824
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Resources About Inventory

• Finally,some snow!I was worried it wasn't going to be a white Christmas like it usually is here.
    Reactions: 0_Dusty_0
    scgamer2442
    scgamer2442
    it wasn't a white cristmas it started snowing on december the 29!!!
    Hey guys,my playername was put on multiple hack forums,including one where basically everybody's gets stolen(to be continued)
    Seal3824
    Seal3824
    so i migrated my account and if i do ever get hacked and i am not able to get on with Seal3824 my new playername will be one of these:
    Seal4283
    4283laeS
    KingOfGondor(Numbers possibly after this one)
    and maybe a different one if the time comes
    I'm having computer problems,so I won't be able to get on the server for awhile.(I hate you Windows)
    Lady_of_Rohan
    Lady_of_Rohan
    I wouldn't blame your operational system. Try to get a new, better windows :D
    Seal3824
    Seal3824
    Well, I put in a spare hard drive with Linux Mint 16 for now,and it works (yay!) but Java is very hard to install so for now I still won't be able to get on the server
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…