• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

q220
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Resources About Inventory

• Woo! ARK Evolved has linux servers now. Gonna host one as quite some people around here play it. It's Ark-Of-Middle-Earth.
    Ma5terMinD
    Ma5terMinD
    For everyone having the same problem I did if not finding the server. Add this: "+connect 144.76.165.41:7777" to the Ark launch options. Then you can add the server to your favourites ingame and take it out again.
    Donator permissions have not been unlocked for me. I'm in the list of donors at $50 as proof. Thanks in advance!
    Finrod_Amandil
    Finrod_Amandil
    Unlocking horses has to be done manually by q, just give him a moment to update that ;-)
    soooooo i am attempting to change my username on this forum to match my minecraft username to avoid confusion, and the link to change my username takes me to an error that states I need to change my username. so yea kinda weird so how do I change my username. cause the link to change my username states to change my username and no username changing is done. "Help me help you help us help you all"
    Lady_of_Rohan
    Lady_of_Rohan
    Just say what is your Minecraft username, Q can change you forum name for you
    Thor
    Thor
    So my Minecraft username wasGreenPandaLord and I have changed it to TheRaggedyDoctor. thank you
    hey i forgot a number in my minecraft account name what do i do?
    W
    wittewalter
    normally it has to be wittewalter2
    q220
    q220
    Visiting Mojang support, you can ask the site to send all your usernames registered to a specific email account, provided that you still have access to those email accounts you used to register the names on.
    hi q
    i have been working on a progect on freebuild, but i would like to move it to single player and i was wondering how this could be done

thanks
    angus
    Dallen
    Dallen
    for q to do this would be crazy, sorry.
    Finrod_Amandil
    Finrod_Amandil
    Maybe we could save it as WE stencil and then q mails him that. angus then would either have to set up a singleplayer server with WE, or (more simple), use MCEdit to import the stencil.
    angus822771
    angus822771
    that is what i was thinking would be done. i hope it can be done
    i have 3 questions
    1: I would like to know of there is an rpg version of the map like wynncraft?
    2: Is there a server where i can build in weekly events and when the events are?
    3: I don't mind the fact that there isn't a download for the map, but i would like to know why there isn't? It would be awesome to have a version saved to my computer!

thank you very much for your time! have a nice day!
    Something very weird is going on. Our youtube just got a 600% increase in views in a single day.
    _Luk
    _Luk
    Thats a cool one fin, hmm need to check it out myself
    q220
    q220
    Chunky is a rather amateuristic tool though, and in no way capable to create renders in similar fashion like they do on westeroscraft for example. Blender, 3dsmax or cinema4d will always beat its quality if done properly. I think chunky does some form of raytracing, but I'm very sure it does no ambient occlusion, which is a really needed must to achieve decent shadows.
    yodog_117
    yodog_117
    if you made a post asking if anyone wants to do some renders, we can probably find several here on the server.
    Hey Q, I need my name changed to Tom_Bombadil. I used the link to change username but I kept getting an error and it told me to contact an admin, so here I am. Thanks!
    It seems like the download links to the Resource Packs are broken. When trying to access, most people get nothing but the message "403 forbidden"
    Fixing server crashes, seems to be related to a chunk that gets loaded at 1967 6 13375
    Reactions: Lady_of_Rohan
    q220
    q220
    Regenerated the chunk, but left it with small damaged terrain.
    Finrod_Amandil
    Finrod_Amandil
    Fixed the chunk error, however the shore there itself will need some major rework anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…