• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

q220
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Resources About Inventory

• Removed the archer kit from the Build server to prevent arrow-loitering rogues.
    Reactions: lizzy_
    JordD04
    JordD04
    Is there anyway to remove all arrow entities from the world? There's a bunch still dotted around, I reckon a good few hundred in the wheat fields of Pellenor. Those'll be a right pain in the arse to fix.
    Hmmm.... there is no like button for your youtube post :) I guess u have to comment not just the link?
    q220
    q220
    Haha yeah :p
    Hi, I just want to let you know that my forum name have been changed from huthifakarim to AddishunsBaby, so it can match my in-game name.
    Higher, bigger, faster, stronger? All that poor data lost into the void :(
    Q if your not busy, can i get /mount ? i donated $50 in total, and i got the generous donor trophy, but I didn't receive the horse. I don't know where to find a receipt for it though.
    q220
    q220
    I have them all stored as transactions under my Paypal account, luckily none of that information was lost, its just not on this website anymore. I will have to add them all manually at some point.
    q220
    q220
    I also added the horse
    Hey, I couldn't log in with my older account for some reason, so I had to make a different one, but my information still the same. On my older account I joined the forum on February 1, 2014. And I believe I can apply for the commoner application on March 7th, if i'm not wrong. So I want some help.
    1gunnar1
    1gunnar1
    You have to be whitelisted on the server for 2 weeks.
    and built a themebuild before you can apply for commoner.
    and the forum server died, so we lost all the information.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…