• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

nexlemav
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About Inventory

• Happy birthday to one of the oldest members of mcme. I wish you'd continue your let's play of the Fable of The Five Wizards though ;-)
    Hope to catch you on teamspeak or the server again!
    Reactions: _Drayz_
    nexlemav
    nexlemav
    Continue my let's play? I completed the entirety of the map I thought. Here is the link to the playlist. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLghekLK6tcVNJkloz2Vk6l7-VF43ZqOxJ

Let me know if I missed out on anything.

Also, thank you very much for the bday wishes. I wasn't expecting any since I have been so inactive since I took over ownership of Wildcraft. I definitely miss the mcme community a lot.

Peace
    Will_em
    Will_em
    Well, I don't know if you'd still see a lot of the old members, but if you want, you can always hop on teamspeak/server to catch up ;-)
    MCME's Fable of the Five Wizards is extremely awesome. Currently have 2 of the 4 keys, and played a lil backwards, but no worries.
    Reactions: Will_em
    Shmattins
    Shmattins
    Hehe, in your most recent video (video 12) you seem to think you are nearing the end of the map... You are actually not even half way through haha. But it does get far more linear from that point on, there are many more boss fights to come, you haven't even found the King yet. Loving the let's play. You must finish the map!
    nexlemav
    nexlemav
    I realized lol. I had an amazing surprise adventure ahead of me. I was thinking the playtime would be similar to that of the Gondolin Map but turned out to be 3-4 times longer lol. I got nearly 6 hours of gameplay. I was very very impressed. :)
    nexlemav
    nexlemav
    I may have to do another walkthrough of this map but Im not sure when I'll get 6 hrs to myself being the summer, having 5-6 kids at any given time, and to many animals lol
    MCME's Fable of the Five Wizards is extremely awesome. Currently have 2 of the 4 rings, and played a lil backwards, but no worries.
    You are following me....?
    spike010
    spike010
    Maybe....? Would you consider me a 'significant member'?
    nexlemav
    nexlemav
    Well, since I'm not on regularly these days, but the times I have been on in the past I remember your name pop up every now and then. So possibly?
    spike010
    spike010
    xD It is nice to know that people are starting to notice me
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…