• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted _thethreepizzas' Limited WorldEdit Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

_thethreepizzas

Artist
Artist
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
Sometime during August of 2019
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
I became artist on September 11th (I believe), so 39 days
  • How experienced are you in FAWE?
I wouldn't say I'm too experienced, but I've been using the basic commands quite a bit in plotsquared and a little on Builder's Refuge
  • Will you need instructions in using WorldEdit once you have the badge?
I should be good with the basics but might need to ask for help with more complicated stuff. Partly just depends on what comes up, I suppose.
  • Why do you need this badge?
It would help the building process go faster, along with helping out other people
  • What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
Imo mature and responsible use of WE means 1) making sure you know what a command will do before you execute it; 2) using WE to help the server as a whole; 3) not using it for foolish reasons such as griefing or pranks; 4) being willing to help out other players in need. Common sense, as a rule of thumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.