• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Mortal_Engineer's Artist Application

Applicant's Note: You asked for Laketown House, and here is Laketown House! Enjoy....

ADDED: Laketown House--> LINK to Themebuilds (one house only)

(co-ords: -378, 49797)

Applicant's Note: A river job and a Rohirric house built in Gondor RP, in preparation for #RohanRevamp2021? The roofing style is heavily based off of current Edoras, and shout-out to Mershy for some ideas and feedback, much appreciated

ADDED: Anorien River Planning with Xmine01 to Jobs
ADDED:
Rohirric House-->LINK to Additional Builds

(co-ords for freebuild space: 9724,4,3730)

The final look of the house is a good improvement over the original one.

- I'd say the house's exterior looks pretty good.
- Realistically I don't think rohirric houses should be T shaped, but rather mainly | shaped. (= longhouses) Though that's not a biggy.

Interior:
- I wouldn't add trapdoors on the walls, unless for like proper shapes, not so random. Also don't add them the floor
- Maybe add some small logs as beams across the ceiling
- Add more purpose to parts of the house (don't have barrels and crates everywhere)
- The house is probably a bit big for the amount of people/purpose.
- A blacksmith would not be working inside.

Applicant's Note: Lond Daer is where it's at! Thanks to _Luk and mattlego, I've been able to pull off 4 plots, allowing me to practise exteriors and interiors of both rich and middle class housing in Lond Daer. Also Rogue apparently got promoted to foreman

ADDED: Lond Daer Rich House #1 and #2 --> LINK to Plotbuilds
ADDED:
Lond Daer Middle Class Housing Block with TheSweViking --> LINK to Plotbuilds
ADDED:
Lond Daer Rich House #3 --> LINK to Plotbuilds
ADDED:
Rogue Trial Job to Jobs

Applicant's Note: I made another Interior based on feedback received. Ooits wanted me to create Ice Hockey scene for Event Screenshot. And a bunch of jobs here and there. Working on new Lossoth Reindeer Farm

ADDED: Second Rohan Interior --> LINK to Additional Builds
ADDED:
Ice Hockey Armor Stand Scene -->LINK to Additional Builds
ADDED:
Maski Trial Job to Jobs
ADDED:
HAPPYBIRTHDAYMORTAL to Jobs
ADDED:
newroads2 to Jobs

Forodwaith:
- I really like it.
- The fences look cool/interesting
- Good to see some different types of details around the place, not just crates
- One thing I'd change is the roofs of the buildings, I'm not sure about the beam sticking forward. Maybe a design with something like your second inspiration picture would look better.

ADDED: Alpha-Rohan Framing --> BUILD to Additional Builds
ADDED:
The Rohan Framing Show --> BUILD + CONCEPT to Additional Builds
ADDED:
Interiors in Fort de Rwyland et Mershy --> BUILD to Plotbuilds

Hello, took a while, but we're back at it again with some brand spanking new Rohan Concepts. Shout out to @EffieFrag who both managed to destroy all of the original concepts, but then sped up progress significantly in rebuilding them. Time for the final push....

TLDR: My freebuild is cursed

Freebuild location if required: 9887 47 3736

ADDED: Rohan House 2.1 --> BUILD to Additional Builds

Wow, imagine, an update that's not 3 months apart. Here is me utilizing the framing demonstrated in the previous update in a complete, brand new, Rohan style of interiors. Next up, I'll be taking it to "the next level" and get a small hamlet going.

Freebuild location if required: 9887 47 3736