• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

[Artist] Daktubalan

daktubalan

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username Name: Daktubalan
Date Joined (approximate if exact date is not known): July 13, 2013
Are you regularly in Teamspeak? (This does not include the afk channel or Lobby): Yes
Do you regularly speak in Teamspeak? (this does not include text communication): Yes
What else can you bring to the table?: Me and Rwyland do jobs together often and when people join in on the job, I am the only commoner on the job and Rwyland trusts me with my building and he is pleased when I have completed. I am easy person that you can rely on. Things you should know about me though is that I am probably one of the easiest people to work with, and Im always Respectful to one another and never fight, argue, or bicker. Just there to be a great helping hand.
Why do you want to be an Artist?: Just to be a helpful hand to the community and building of the server, and be useful when applied and also needed.
Theme Build (s) participated in: Forranest, Barad Nimras, The Tower of Ecthelion (Not Completed), I did some builds on the side that turned out great! So they are also in the album slide too.
Imgur or Minus album for builds: http://imgur.com/a/WKIpO
What is your preferred build style?: I prefer the Gondor style building, but I am good at anything I take time to look at and learn the style and then use it in the field of building.

Enjoy :)