• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

IP address : build.mcmiddleearth.com

genstructures mod

Raffyyy

Head Guide
Staff member
Head Guide
Media Team
Hi there!

We're s non modded server, as we try to be as vanilla as possible. We use our own custom made resource packs, of which 2 (Gondor and Moria) have custom block inventories, that are made using various block states and in particular Armor stands

Eriol_Eandur

Head Developer
Staff member
Head Developer
Developer
Donor
Some of the builds of genstrucures were illegally downloaded from MCME. As they don't have our special block system quite some of the blocks are derped. That's why they look similar instead of identical to our build.

Marc1977

Starting Adventurer
Yeah, I guessed that they have stolen from your work. They look very similar. It's a shame the guys did that.
But as you know, the LOTR mod (which has nothing to do with the genstructure guys) is a great role playing mod, and I know you are a builder only community, but permit me to dream that at some distant time in the future you and the LOTR makers would work togheter to make minecraft middlearth the best minecraft mmo ever. Just a dream, i know.
I wish you all the best for the years to come.

Eriol_Eandur

Head Developer
Staff member
Head Developer
Developer
Donor
Quite some people here including myself are dreaming of a MCME role playing ;)
But it's on very low priority currently.

Marc1977

Starting Adventurer
I'm not sure, but the gentructures mod add more than 200 structures into the LOTR mod. I've only visited very few until now, but according to the pictures on the genstructures website it seems a lot of the structures are copies of the minecraft middleearth community.

Thr33way

Involved Member
I'm not sure, but the gentructures mod add more than 200 structures into the LOTR mod. I've only visited very few until now, but according to the pictures on the genstructures website it seems a lot of the structures are copies of the minecraft middleearth community.
Alright I’ll download 200 things and search them until I find it l.