• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

MCME Item Textures [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SugarKoala updated MCME Item Textures with a new update entry:

You can now add suggestions!

So I've simply changed some permissions and duplicated some sheets so you guys can now add suggestions for particular blocks.
It has the same colour coding so you guys can see what are priorities and you can make suggestions via resource pack.
Please be respectful with your editing perms, I don't want to have to use back up revisions, but I'm looking forward to what you guys come up with :D

Read the rest of this update entry...

For some reason the "blocks" lists seem to only go to line 200, and then abruptly end...
That's as far as the list went in terms of them being pulled straight from the packs using api or something. (This was originally worked on with a little assistance from Henry)

Status
Not open for further replies.