• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Under review MCME Wiki Project

NelmanBlack

Guide
Guide
Supporter
Credits
XP
~ MCME Wiki ~

Whether this is sacrilegious, by suggesting an external website for MCME knowing we have an internal wiki, but in wasting time organising the Aman project, I've fiddled with World Anvil and slowly come to realisation that it could be useful to make a wiki for the MCME server.

As a through line for me, it does tie in well with the race mapping and such that we never got to finish.

In addition to having an interactive website for all of the builds and the history of the server, which could be useful for people to read through and keep track of (for Guides on location histories/info or just events). Whether that falls to just updating the current wiki to be more user friendly and expansive outside of a bullet point list on the far end of the tab list. Or creating an external site, which most aren't keen on.

I feel adding photo's, connections between each location with information and histories of each could be a more in-depth history tracker for the server, than the MCME Museum (that a lot of people don't already know about) or the depths of the Forums, trying to find photos and a date/player connected to a certain iteration of a build from a decade ago.

I know that Fandom is a main "unofficial official" place for wiki sites but there are definitely other sites to do it if it ends up being external.

Basically my constant preach for ease of access continues!! :D

*RESOURCES*
MCME Wiki - Main Sheet
MCME Wiki - (Public) Locations List [slightly outdated]

Last edited:
I've updated the Sheet with another page that I have started populating with the status of each build. I have also made it editable by anyone if they want to have a peak.

For the moment I have outlined a few tags that may be necessary for each build:
  • Not started
  • Preproduction
  • On Hold
  • In Progress
  • Completed
  • Revamp
  • Abandoned
  • Placeholder

Additionally made a couple expansions on the Header to include details and newer ideas. Thanks xx

Howdy y'all!! A quick little progress update.

I have made another page on the Main Sheet in which has a list and map of all the rivers named in Tolkien's Legendarium and the counterparts on the server. As of yet I am somewhat unsure with what to do for rivers as some of the don't really fit nicely into categories for what region they run as some are used for borders and/or traverse multiple regions.

Either way, whatever we end up doing it is a nice little resource to use as well as wanted to use Drao's map render ASAP (even though it isn't complete yet).

Additionally I have edited the Thread Header to have the resources linked so they are a bit easier to find rather than going back through the comments for when I posted the links.

Thanks ;)