• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Minecraft with RTX | Minas Tirith by Minecraft Middle-Earth

Revisit the mighty city of Minas Tirith created by Minecraft Middle-Earth, enhanced by RTX for Minecraft on Windows 10.

Minas Tirith, the city of Kings, is Gondor's iconic location and one of our most popular Minecraft builds in the Middle Earth server map. Minas Tirith is built in stunning detail with hundreds of fully-furnished houses, buildings, and battle structures - it even has its own sewer system under the whole city!

Relive the Return of the King and walk through the White City, fly up to the Citadel, and visit the beacons of Gondor.

The Bedrock map is available for download

For more details on Minecraft with RTX, please visit: www.nvidia.com/minecraft

1 - FVKrQl2.png

3 - XML65m4.png

4 - RMTKAey.png

5 - gk63jQm.png
6 - spfM2X9.png
7 - 6WWeQrm.png
9 - HrdG5pl.png
10 - vY21fUh.png
11 - 3ujNsGl.png

Not letting me join the world when I downloaded the world for some reason. Does it need to texture pack to work? If so, where do I get it for Bedrock?