• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Minigames badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbokane

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hello
I’m re-applying for the mini game badge. It has been a while since the last time I applied and I have been following givet’s advice and getting more involved in the community more.

When did you join? I joined in February of this year, although I became properly active in June
  • What is your current rank? Commoner
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication? For jobs and tours
  • Why would you like this badge?
  • I would like to be able to contribute something to the server. I feel minigames are a good way of getting new players involved in the community and are a fun way to explore different locations. I would like to be able to host some myself, when others are busy and people are requesting games.
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
  • I would use it everyday if people are up for minigames. I would make sure I offer though in chat when there are lots of new players on etc because I think a lot of the time people are too scared to ask, or just don’t know minigames exist. I would be more than happy to start some minigames upon request at any time.
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
  • I would let people choose what kind of minigames they want to do, what location etc. I would encourage people to be vocal in chat about what kind of minigames they want to do.
fbokane

Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual and the new race list, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

congratulations on achieving this badge! (sorry that it took longer than normal to reply)

Status
Not open for further replies.