• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Thank you MCME

mapthor

Events Manager
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Dear everyone who plays on MCME,
Ever since I joined MCME in February of 2017, it has brought me nothing but smiles. I just have to thank you all for bringing me childhood back into my life. This isn't my goodbye speech, (that won't be anything soon) but I just want to say, thanks. Thank you Lindo, Gary, and Apes for being the first people who welcomed me on the server and showed me the ropes. Thank you Dadddilo who got me into writing with the Stone of Erech. Thank you Fin for giving a person with the lowest rank in the server the opportunity to make a book store and tell stories to others. And thank you to the head enforcers and "leaders" of the server for making it a thing and keeping it running. Thank you all.

-mapthor

Mapthor you are the people that make my day, to know that people are happy because of what the community does. I hope you shall enjoy MCME as much or even more as I have enjoyed it for two years and hope the best may happen to you!

'Not all those who wander are lost.'
Just wanted to thank all those who have created this virtual homage to Tolkiens world.

giphy.gif