• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

updating the paintings?(gondor)

Slowlex_

Yellow Flower Puncher
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hey guys. I made a wheel texture ones for this server. I wanted to replace it in the paintings for the books or curtains cuz I saw that we have real bockshelfs and real curtains now. But then I heard that we re gonna have some custom wheels soon and i was very excited. But today i saw that I can't use these wheel textures like i actually wanted to and decided to make a post with this old texture. I think that we could delete the old curtain painting and we could use the custom block instead of it. I think that my texture could be helpful at multiple things like wall deco or for smaller carts/wheelbarrows and probably more.
Imported piskel.png

I would e happy to see it soon. But if you don't want to use it, I will be fine with it I still think that it would be a great idea.

The problem is i think BWOT wants to get away from paintings, as they look a bit weird (kinda hovering next to the block instead of on it) and wants to generally do more with Custom Inventory.

yes but they can't always work and I wanted them for smaller carts like for wheelbarrows

I guess paintings would be very impractical for whelbarrows as they show the texture only on one side. Also it would be a problem that they are 2D only. I would suggest to use redstone wire for smaller wheels.

Trapdoors are to valuable to use for such a rarely used block. But could be an item block.