- Date: Start date was around Mar 2018 when I got a very awesome tour by Doc-Squid
- Jobs and Plotbuilds: I worked with Henry on his Trial Foreman Job. I built a house and did some interiors and a pond/seating area.
- Themed-builds: Forsaken Inn -147, 5, 31274 My idea for this was to make it habitable but rundown and broken in places. I have a secret exit out back for a quick escape through the foothills nearby.
- Additional Builds: Not able to do much else yet. I have my own builds below is a layout I am working on for a medieval sea town.
- Your interests: I like building just about anything, I usually google some reference images to use as a guide. I like old world towns and houses.
- Your motivation:I love re-creating old looking areas, the details and getting them all right. i would love to be involved in a larger build with a team as I haven't done this before, but it looks like some fun satisfying hard work and I like to get inspired off other artists. I am also pretty helpful so will tuck into most any job as asked.