- My name is samgamgee10
- Date: I joined MCME on February 21 of 2016
- Jobs: I have participated in building some roads in Lamedon and Andrast. I have been decking out some farmsteads south of Sunderborough with walls, wells, crops, and other stuff. I ruined the walls and towers surrounding the gardens area of Fornost. I have helped @toeyoman and @Wroxxite with their farms in Anfalas and Andrast, and participated in a lot (too lazy to count how many) Themed-Builds so far. I have done many roads for @kisos and @Darki190 in Anfalas. @Wroxxite and @greglas2 have helped me build my first house on the server under supervision. I dug out almost all the roads for Tumladen for @Fireinferno13 and also finished two houses in the Tumladen plotbuild for him.
- I got rid of these just because there was some weird pictures disply problems for my computer.
- New Formenos Screens, I added three new pics of the new walls. I am now starting the interiors, and redoing the area to the right of the great hall to make it into a more grassy area, and have random natural splotches of pavement for houses, shops, and other city/settlement attributes. I put black netherrack detailing into the walls, I think it contrasts better with the white than the smooth stone.
- I added some pictures of the interior of the first house.
- The completed interior of the Great Hall of Formenos. I know that I need to improve on the throne, but since all of the ones in MCME seemed to small for Fëanor, so I just made it a bit bigger.
- Interests: Very few of my singleplayer creations are based off of anything but LotR. In almost all of my worlds, you will find a dark hallway or a grand entranceway which was supposed to be a try at Erebor or Moria, leading either to a fully decked-out hall, or it just ends, incomplete, in stone. Since my trip to the UK, many of my builds are based off of English, Scottish, and Welsh castles, all with a medieval twist to them. I also like to build small walled towns with stacatto roofing, in many ways, like San Gimignano. (A walled town in Italy said to have adopted on a full scale the most modern tall buildings avaliable to them, which may modern skyscrapers are based off of) I have a specialty in Dwarven architecture, all the perfect angles on their hallways and bridges and halls I enjoy building.
- Why I Applied for This Rank (Motivation): I think for over three years now, I have been watching MCME tour videos and other similar videos. Finally, after all of that time, only about three an a half weeks ago, I joined. Through MCME I can finally beat my mom at LotR lore, become more of a LotR nerd, (I've got to be a LotR nerd by now if I have a map of moria as my background, and created almost three different languages all based of of Angerthas, Sindarin, and Black Speech) and and many other things besides. Becoming an Artist would let me feel the satisfacton of 'ranking up', and would let me make more extensive friendships with other artists. (I haven't been able to, since it's usually only me and the staff member talking on Teamspeak at all during jobs, and I hate using the chat) I would be very interested in helping in Erebor, and other things of that sort in the area of Rhovanion, like Beorn's House, Rhosgobel, Dol Gudur, The Halls of Thranduil, the villages of the Woodmen, and Laketown. I know though, that we are still working on Gondor, and that Moria will be coming up next, and I would still be delighted to work on anything that is available.