"Assassin Creed Victory"

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

kyzcool

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 1, 2014
South Wales, United Kingdom
Within the past day, some photos have been released showing the new game in the Assassin creed series "Victory" will be set in Victorian London.

With the recent release of Unity, with all it flaws (mind I've loved the story with Arno and Elise, Customization and development on the Lore), I was wondering if any of you are happy with the location of the next one (Do you wish it was ancient China or Japan), how soon its been announced after the launch of both unity and Rouge, and whether you think its a great step for the franchise.

P.s Here are some other links to some articles

- http://www.vg247.com/2014/12/02/ass...d-victory-and-set-in-victorian-london-rumour/
- http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/12/02/assassins-creed-victory-has-been-leaked

Indorilian

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 1, 2014
Jersey
You know when it would be a great time to discuss this? When there's info on the game other than the name and a few pictures. We don't know the story, the mechanics, how it runs, basically everything. So what's the point discussing it? Black flag and unity screenshots were leaked a year in advance as well, it's just a marketing scheme.

kyzcool

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 1, 2014
South Wales, United Kingdom
You know when it would be a great time to discuss this? When there's info on the game other than the name and a few pictures. We don't know the story, the mechanics, how it runs, basically everything. So what's the point discussing it? Black flag and unity screenshots were leaked a year in advance as well, it's just a marketing scheme.
It was only just the discussion about unity, and what everyone made of the pictures.

Glov

One Of Us
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
This series just wont fricking die will it.

muteberlin

Dirt Conaisseur
Donor
Mar 3, 2014
If there is one more fucking 18th century Assassin's Creed game, I'm going to slice someone.

Tan_J_a

Aspiring Commoner
Sep 11, 2014
Greifswald, Germany
hm .... i dont see this series die soon ... i still love it. but that might be, coz im a little history-nerd
I dont know, why a lot of people hated the third part so much, i thought it had a great emotional story. yeah it was a little obvious, how it would end, but i enjoyed the way, wich led their. And i thought connor was a great character, very different from ezio and altair, a little quite and shy, wich was interesting.
Im not even half way through black flag, coz my pc runs it with about 10-15 fps (note to myself: minimum requirements lead to a minimum of fun), but so far i think they pretty successfuly tried something new.
A game series cant stay the same through every part, they need to try new stuff and see how it works, otherwise a series will very certainly die, because after the second/third part people will say: meh, we know that already.

The great advantage of this series is, that it deals with history and there would still be so many many many many many times and places i could think of, to turn into a game.
The only thing i dont like, is that they push out a "main" part once a year now.

im always a little sad when it comes to game and critics. :( Yes, everybody has a right on their opinion. but i think we, as gamers, could try to appreciate games a little more as a form of art and think for example like: ok, the mechanics werent that great, the story isnt my favourite, but beyond that, what did the game tried to tell me? whats de meaning of all that? :D

sry for long post, thx for readin :p

JordD04

One Of Us
Mar 1, 2014
United Kingdom of Great Britain and N. Ireland
Languages
English
This series just wont fricking die will it.
You should have seen from CoD that this sort of series wont die without a fight.

If there is one more fucking 18th century Assassin's Creed game, I'm going to slice someone.
You're in luck! This one is set in the 19th Century.

Last edited by a moderator: