1. Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
    Dismiss Notice

Auto Teleport Macro

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by loocekibmi, Apr 19, 2014.

1. loocekibmi

loocekibmi Aspiring Commoner
    Donor

Based on popular request, I have made the script @meggawatts and myself have been working on public. A full(ish) walkthrough of the mod and how to create and use our script is available at the MCME Wiki

Use this thread for suggestions and/or code that you have created within this outstanding macro mod.

Ivan1pl and lizzy_ like this.
  2. loocekibmi

loocekibmi Aspiring Commoner
    Donor

Damnit, Dags. Why you gotta come up in here, post something that's actually useful, and make me look bad? Looks awesome, though.

gigo09, Glov, Freshmilkymilk and 4 others like this.
  3. yodog_117

yodog_117 Yellow flower puncher
    Donor

The Auto Tp disables as soon as i am called, am i doing something wrong? or are other people getting the same thing?

4. Dallen

Dallen Developer
    Developer

If enough people want auto tps, we could add it to the plugin for staff...

5. vShen

vShen One of Us
    Donor

Well, usually the Staff don't want to be tp'ed to, which is why Artists and Rangers have to /call everytime they want to tp to a Staff member.

Lady_of_Rohan likes this.
  6. Dallen

Dallen Developer
    Developer

I was thinking it would be a toggle like '/warp-auto on' in the warp plugin.

7. xxLDCxx

xxLDCxx Yellow flower puncher

Artists and rangers can directly tp to staff without using the '/call' command.

TheCrackFox, Natanyagrad and lizzy_ like this.
  8. Mnemon

Mnemon Developer
    Developer Donor

It's more of 'etiquette' rather than a requirement for Artists/Rangers to /call staff first. At least that's what I've been 'taught'.

9. Dallen

Dallen Developer
    Developer

But the choice to enable auto tp would be entirely optional and could only be enable for yourself. The permission would also be given to Rangers so they could help people.

10. lizzy_

lizzy_ Dirt Conaisseur

To be fair, as someone that uses the auto teleport macro, it's not exactly difficult to implement. It's a good idea in the long run perhaps just a more automatic bring system in tours when players get stuck or lost (this happens a lot and is why I use the script), however I feel that perhaps development should maybe be focused elsewhere first.

11. Dallen

Dallen Developer
    Developer

this wouldn't take long for me to write, and TS-integration is very nearly stable. I am also working on TheHelper that would need to be finished first. This is just an idea for the long term.

Ghundra likes this.