1. Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
    Dismiss Notice

B&B Industries- Minecraft Technic Modpack

Discussion in 'Games' started by Link_VII, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Link_VII

Link_VII Aspiring Commoner

There was a time where this modpack was being played, but the only way to do so was with a separate hyperlink. It cannot be searched for normally, but it was openly available, with a group of some "higher ranked" players making it openly known.
    That was then.
    I have since lost the link and have no means of getting it back without asking everybody, who probably won't know or remember what I'm talking about.
    I think Fire knows of it, but I haven't seen/heard from him in a while.

I hope someone could help.

2. Bocklebee

Bocklebee Dirt Conaisseur
    Donor

Hi Link, that pack was developed by @loocekibmi and myself but it had some long-term stability issues and we stopped development.

I still have the server and client files but I would suggest using a different, active pack from either Technic Launcher or FTB Launcher because of the aforementioned stability issues. You might check out http://www.reddit.com/r/TestPackPleaseIgnore/ as it is a similarly themed pack that is being continuously worked on and you will also find servers to play on.