1. Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
    Dismiss Notice

Being Acussed Of Being Banned Player.

Discussion in 'Get Help' started by paulis34, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulis34

paulis34 Aspiring Commoner

i got hacked by paulisace23, i think, and he said things earlier in the wekk. i came back on today with my profile after forever. and i said i was paulisace23 as a joke, not thinking anyone thought i actually was him. which i am not. anyway, i then got accused of actually being him even though i said i just didt want to say i was gay (which is true) the people then bought dyno in where he looked in chat and saw the joke. he then banned me and i am not allowed back on. plez may this isssue be solved and my account hack proofed. thanks antony.

madminiman, gigo09 and Se7 like this.
  2. CEFKILLA96

CEFKILLA96 Yellow flower puncher

Yojumbo likes this.
  3. paulis34

paulis34 Aspiring Commoner

EXACTLY. EARLIER IN THE WEEK SO NOT PAUL AS BY MY REASEARCH PAUL GOT BANNED TWO OR 4 WEEKS AGO. I NOT SURE
    oops sorry caps

4. wyliewylie

wyliewylie Aspiring Commoner

5. TheSpeedy_

TheSpeedy_ Dirt Conaisseur

So your minecraft account name is paulis34? or was it paulisace23? Because if it's the first, thats not a premium minecraft account, if its the later, you're suggesting that a twelve year old hacked you account. Regardless, you are solely responsible for all action that occurs through your account. Posting about it all over the forums doesn't help your argument, especially when you can't keep the story straight. Having PM'd Dyno, the matter was dealt with. Repeatedly posting about it server no purpose, to the matter.

CEFKILLA96 and wyliewylie like this.
  6. Portalrules333

Portalrules333 Yellow flower puncher

Also, should this really be in the public suggestion box?

#6 Portalrules333, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  7. Dallen

Dallen Developer
    Developer

The public suggestion and issues box is for technical problems. I have moved the thread to get help for further responses/closure.

Portalrules333 and TheSpeedy_ like this.
  8. nevik45

nevik45 Aspiring Commoner

paulis34 and paulisace23 sound too similar for me. However, there's no need to post this on the forums. You could easily have PM'd an Enforcer.

9. vShen

vShen One of Us
    Donor

@DynoDaring64 already stated that @paulis34 shares the same IP as paulisace23, as well as saying that he would ban the forum account. He has not done it yet, so allow me. Thread resolved.

Will_em, nevik45, lizzy_ and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.