Bookstore Update

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

mapthor

Yellow Flower Puncher
Feb 21, 2017
The Midwest
Languages
English
Bookstore Update:

Well I never thought I would be doing one of these. As you know, in the mists of Bree in MCME, I run a bookstore where I "post" your stories that you write about non-canon lore. And, if you have noticed, I haven't posted there in a while. Why you may ask. Well, it's because in writing a story! So far, its 23 pages long, in Apple Notes, and I have no clue what that translates to in Minecraft Books. The story is about a new generation of Hobbits who kinda have to save the world from a very evil evil. It's called the Afterwords, because it takes place after the The Return of the King. So, I expect the first book in the series to be released end of June, mid July. I honestly cant wait to get this book out to you guys and ill also make a new thread of the forums for questions or ideas for this book and future books. Sorry for the lack of books in the store and I hope you will enjoy this next book.

Thanks,
mapthor

Last edited:

Daddlio

Manual Treebuilder
Apr 21, 2014
Germany
Languages
German, English, Music
It just came to me, that we could have some TouristGuide Books to POIs on our server.
Like some written tour or something. idk just an idea :D

superlolster

Manual Treebuilder
Jul 31, 2017
Pacific Ocean
Languages
English
It just came to me, that we could have some TouristGuide Books to POIs on our server.
oh i like that idea. Also, what about lore 101 or something for people who have like 0 knowledge on Lotr stuff :p some of us rly need it

mapthor

Yellow Flower Puncher
Feb 21, 2017
The Midwest
Languages
English
If you, the guides, or anyone who like to write those, that would be cool. I love this idea

Last edited: