Can I join from PS3/PS4

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
Status
Not open for further replies.

xreyuk123

Starting Adventurer
Sep 4, 2014
Hey guys,

I'm looking at having a look on your servers (just a look, I'm not interested in minecraft building anymore, but your servers look amazing from what I've seen!). I'm a huge LOTR fan and would love to see what you've built :)

Are your servers accessible from consoles, or is it PC/Mac only?

Which server should I be joining to see the full middle earth experience?

Thanks again, and great job!

Indorilian

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Jersey
PC minecraft is written in Java, while consoles are written in C++, therefore you can't join from a console. If you have it on PC however the ip is in the new player guide. Hope to see you soon :)

Impzor

Dirt Conaisseur
Aug 1, 2014
The Netherlands
No idea tbh, but in order to really get a good experience on the server you'll need the resourcepacks, which I dont think you can get on the PS.

xreyuk123

Starting Adventurer
Sep 4, 2014
Thanks. Is all the information about the resource packs in the new player guide?

Dallen

Developer
Developer
Apr 5, 2014
Dallen's tavern, Bree
dallen.io
Languages
American, Freedom
PC minecraft is written in Java, while consoles are written in C++, therefore you can't join from a console. If you have it on PC however the ip is in the new player guide. Hope to see you soon :)
Indo ur responses are starting make me worry for my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.