1. Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
    Dismiss Notice

cant access ban list

Discussion in 'Get Help' started by 3ds1217, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3ds1217

3ds1217 Thrall

I want to appeal my ban but when I click on the link to the ban list it shows nothing. Anyone know how to appeal my ban without the ban list? I need it for my date and reason.

2. DSESGH

DSESGH Dirt Conaisseur

Well, you can't access the list because the link in the resources section is on mcme.co, which no longer holds any information. So, you need to ask a bounder.

3. DynoDaring

DynoDaring Head Enforcer
    Staff Member Head Enforcer

You already posted an appeal and it was Denied.
    2/8/2014- 3ds1217- Use of offensive language to other players - Denied

4. 3ds1217

3ds1217 Thrall

i just dont understand why i cant have a second chance! I accidentaly typed the f-word about 5 months ago, and ive learned my lesson. I miss this server so much and i want to play on it again :(

I would do anything any one asks me to do. Ever since i got banned i learned to behave on servers. Please :(

5. Portalrules333

Portalrules333 Yellow flower puncher

Hey Dyno, did he just say it once? Or multiple times? Maybe we could confirm his story if we got that information.

And also, I've seen other players say it too, and got off with a warning.

However, if this was a recurring event, I can't say the bounders decision was wrong.

6. 3ds1217

3ds1217 Thrall

I 100 percent remember only saying it once I forgot why.

7. Will_em

Will_em One of Us

If an ob is banned because of abusive language and then denied an appeal, that means that he probably said something really bad and not just a swearword once but a spamflow with multiple warnings of staff.
    It be best if you'd leave bans and appeals for those that know the entire story and those are bounders. I appreciate that you try to help him, but when you don't know the inside and out of bans like bounders do, you can't judge on anything objectively.

Close thread if no re-appeal is granted?

8. wyliewylie

wyliewylie Aspiring Commoner

lol you dont get banned for saying the f word. You're obviously forgetting some important details.
    If you really want to play again, buy a new minecraft account.

9. vShen

vShen One of Us
    Donor

No, do not buy a new Minecraft account because that would be ban evasion. Once you login, it tells us what account you used to have anyways, so you would just get banned again and put yourself in more trouble.

Lady_of_Rohan and lizzy_ like this.
  10. wyliewylie

wyliewylie Aspiring Commoner

Oh ok, did not know that.
    But if someone did actually buy a new account just to be able to be on MCME again, I think that shows that they really are dedicated to the community. Either that or they are very dedicated to being trolls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.