Can't Log In to Build Server

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

TheFro2

Starting Adventurer
Apr 9, 2014
Colorado
Hey, y'all! It's been a very, very long time since I last joined the server. For some reason I can't make any connection with the server, and I have no idea what's wrong. I've disconnected/reconnected, uninstalled/reinstalled Minecraft. Maybe I'm black listed? Idk, anyone think they can help?

TheSpeedy_

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 17, 2014
Amazon Prime Racetrack
Hey Fro, no you shouldn't be banned or blacklisted. The server was down for an extended period a day ago, but is now back up. We are running 1.8, and as of this post it is up.

DSESGH

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
The ip is build.mcmiddleearth.com, not arda.mcme.co like it used to be. I don't know if that's what you're using - just making sure;)

Starpro747

Starting Adventurer
Apr 22, 2015
hey, i was wondering is the server down because everytime i try to connect with the build server this message comes up java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

DSESGH

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
hey, i was wondering is the server down because everytime i try to connect with the build server this message comes up java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
That is a client side error. Have you tried relogging (closing and reopening your minecraft)?

Dallen

Developer
Developer
Apr 5, 2014
Dallen's tavern, Bree
dallen.io
Languages
American, Freedom
The connection refused part leads me to believe that you do not have the correct address. build.mcmiddleearth.com should get you on, if the problem persists try connecting to the ip with 5.9.85.67

If none of that work try a trace route on mac or windows.
Best of luck @Starpro747 ,
- Dallen