Daddlios RL-Screenshots

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Daddlio

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 21, 2014
Germany
Languages
German, English, Music
I might not have that much knowledge about photography but am quite passionate about the beauty of our world.
(And got an DSLR to capture it :D)

Just wanted to share some of my photos with you. Hope you like it. :)

dpF1QqE.jpg

SMldCNt.jpg

Y90z80g.jpg

uxjRaK0.jpg

(Obviously i like sunsets... you will see more of them :p)

More to come soon. :)

Last edited:

gadget271

Manual Treebuilder
Nov 9, 2014
Best way I know is to upload to imgur then right click on the picture and open in new tab, then copy the url on there into the image button on here.

Daddlio

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 21, 2014
Germany
Languages
German, English, Music
Small selection of photos I took on my china-trip! :) (funfact: did about 1400 in total in this one week :eek: and still 400 that i kept...)

o2oWi80.jpg

the long corridor in bejings summer palace - its about 700 meters long and every beam is painted individually

A58H0em.jpg

wj3Wtsl.jpg

ORScPd8.jpg

it is said that this tree has magic healing powers

xYEIkkc.jpg

watcherlions: female with lionbaby, male with globe - the lion is the oldest son of the great dragon (kind of a divinity in asia)

fjgIw5p.jpg

FireFuss

Hardcore MCME-er
Donor
Mar 6, 2014
China eh?

Been there, done that, TWICE. Got the kids to prove it.

Great pictures though, I took about a thousand or so each trip, but nothing as artsy as yours... Ill get some up when I get home from work. You might recognize some of the locations if you were in Beijing long.

Daddlio

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 21, 2014
Germany
Languages
German, English, Music
china is great! :)
I've been in Bejing mostly, one day at the great wall + ming-tombs and the arrival- and department-days in shanghai.
Ya lemme see yours! :D

Daddlio

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 21, 2014
Germany
Languages
German, English, Music
So i thought to myself, why not continue on this thing a bit.

So here's to you. More RL-Screenshots of your favorite Hobby-photographer.

I told you i like Sunsets, but apparently those are Sunrise :D

So much for now! Hope next post wont take as long ... (i mean it was like over 1,5 years) :p

Edit: Oh ye and BTW those are all shot in the Allgäu where i grew up. (It's a region of South Germany)
pic 1+2: Mt. Grünten; pic 3: Mt. Ifen; pic 4: Mt. Aggenstein

Shredz7

Yellow Flower Puncher
Dec 24, 2015
USA
Languages
English, some Spainish
Nice! I love the photos and can’t wait to see more! What camera did you use to shoot these?