Darth Draws

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

yodog_117

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
'MURICA
You are REALLY OBSESSED with Frozen. I challenge you to draw Godzilla, from the new one that came out (if you've seen it).

DarthRagnar

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
Minnesota
Languages
English
I draw what I like and will continue to do so. If you don't like it, no one is making you look at my drawings.

Jex_Infinite

Yellow Flower Puncher
Apr 14, 2014
Damn. You are good. Now draw Elspeth, Sun's Champion in remembrance of her tragic death at the hands of that idiot Heliod.

Quite frankly, I could care more for Elspeth, but the fact she was good friends with Ajani, and her death upset him, I can't let this slide.

IDEA: Draw Anna playing an Elspeth against Elsa.

DarthRagnar

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
Minnesota
Languages
English
Here's a quick sketch that I did about a week ago (random unnamed original character):

PlagueGiver

Yellow Flower Puncher
Apr 28, 2014
Pretty good. Looks kinda like either Anna or Elsa. (Haven't watched Frozen.)

Maybe consider drawing something else. It's becoming an obsession...

DarthRagnar

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
Minnesota
Languages
English
I haven't posted anything here in awhile, so here's a little map sketch (just trying out styles and such):

NinjaPotafo

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 9, 2014
Frick how did you get so good at art? I've been doing a little drawing lately, but seriously it's nowhere near as good as this. Dang you're intense! Good work Darth!

Finrod_Amandil

hon. Head Designer
Mar 2, 2014
Switzerland
www.elbisch.ch
Languages
German (native), English, French
I haven't posted anything here in awhile, so here's a little map sketch (just trying out styles and such):
The map style looks familiar, but what region does it depict (forgive me my noobiness on everything besides lotr and narnia ;P)

Ardelenia

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Chicago, USA
looks like Darth's imagination in the style of Tolkien, but i might be wrong (i looked up the place names to no avail)

Toey_

Veteran
Jan 2, 2015
Canada, ON
Holy crap darth, u really like frozen... Nice drawings tho

CEFKILLA96

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Leicestershire
Holy crap darth, u really like frozen... Nice drawings tho
This thread has been left alone for over 5 months... Don't bring back old threads for no reason.
Ps; There is no need for this question as it's been asked numerous times and answered numerous times.

Jan 27, 2015
I'd love to see you do some Fairy Tail stuff, if you know that anime....but seriously man, good stuff.

DarthRagnar

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
Minnesota
Languages
English
It's been a while since I've posted anything in this thread, so here's a quick sketch I did recently:
Q76oUHK.jpg

Based off of artwork by the far superior Adam Paquette.

Toey_

Veteran
Jan 2, 2015
Canada, ON
This thread has been left alone for over 5 months... Don't bring back old threads for no reason.
Ps; There is no need for this question as it's been asked numerous times and answered numerous times.
Umm i didn't ask a question, plus am i not free to comment where i want? I don't care about the relevance of the thread, i just want to share my thoughts

DarthRagnar

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
Minnesota
Languages
English
I received a Wacom Intuos Draw as a present for Christmas, so now I can try my hand at digital art. Here my first little test piece that I felt was sort of worth sharing. I hope to improve and share more soon.
JBnBwwB.png
Airbrush sketch based on a photograph I took in the Tatra Mountains a few years ago.

Attachments

Last edited:

DarthRagnar

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
Minnesota
Languages
English
Here's some bad Umbar Concept Art I've been working on.
GMmuhZe.png
It's not great, but I'm not really into it anymore, so this is the finished product.