1. Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

Dismiss Notice

DayZ Mod

Discussion in 'Games' started by Se7, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Se7

Se7 Dirt Conaisseur
    Donor

Before you say this is a duplicate thread it's not, the other thread is specifically for the standalone, this is the mod for ARMA 2. Over the past few days I have been playing Overpoch which is a mix between both the mods overwatch and epoch, I'm wondering if anyone would be interesting in playing with myself and maybe even get a small squad going.

The server I play on specifically requires a separate launcher known as the CCG launcher which can be found here.

[​IMG]

gigo09 and vShen like this.
  2. Se7

Se7 Dirt Conaisseur
    Donor

Ma sexy pickup
    [​IMG]

djax74 and vShen like this.
  3. Wodleth

Wodleth One of Us
    Donor

Im up for it, but I have never done any basebuilding things ever. So someone else can do that :p I can kill people

4. Se7

Se7 Dirt Conaisseur
    Donor

Don't know much about basebuilding myself, I know it needs wood, lots of wood

5. SikAndWr0ng

SikAndWr0ng Aspiring Commoner

Ive never been able to get the mod working... I may be slightly retarded