DayZ Standalone

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

xxLDCxx

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 1, 2014
Firstly, i'd like to congratulate today's team (@DragonHorizon , @jakethegardian , @Alekspaleks ) For our first hostage situation (As shown below [From left to right] Dragon, Aleks and Jake) and successfully manipulating the weak to our will and eventually planting a bullet into their skulls (And Jake burying an axe into the back of some dudes head).

Secondly, i know a lot of people played this a while ago and we had a thread going for it (On the old forums), So here we may continue! Its been pretty damn fun lately. So if anyone has the game, join us! :D

jakethegardian

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 4, 2014
Canada
Languages
English, Cuss.
Firstly, i'd like to congratulate today's team (@DragonHorizon , @jakethegardian , @Alekspaleks ) For our first hostage situation (As shown below [From left to right] Dragon, Aleks and Jake) and successfully manipulating the weak to our will and eventually planting a bullet into their skulls (And Jake burying an axe into the back of some dudes head).

Secondly, i know a lot of people played this a while ago and we had a thread going for it (On the old forums), So here we may continue! Its been pretty damn fun lately. So if anyone has the game, join us! :D
Canadian without syrup= Axe to the back of the head

muteberlin

Dirt Conaisseur
Donor
Mar 3, 2014
Hides with @Wollip666 on top of a crane, glitches off, Wolli sends me a snapchat of my dead body.

Finds @jakethegardian , gets chases by a zombie into a church and glitch into a wall and get eaten.

Moral of the story: you people are bad luck.

Alekspaleks

Yellow Flower Puncher
Donor
Mar 2, 2014
DayZ has been a lot of fun lately with persistence added, tents and a whole bunch of new features, items and many improvements. And they should be adding a vehicle in some weeks/months... We should definitely play sometime!

Last edited:

Se7

Slab Fanatic
Mar 1, 2014
My only screenshot from that night, before the whole squad assembled. (nice connection aleks) :)

FireFuss

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 6, 2014
I have the standalone

Only played maybe a few hours on random servers. Post on here if/when you guys are getting on and I'll try and join.

Although I'm mostly gaming during the daytime, since Im home alone while the kids are in school and wifey is working. But I can still try

FireFuss

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 6, 2014
So I log into a random server. Zombie 20 feet away. Run run run run die.

Respawn, another zombie. Run run run run die.

Respawn, nothing anywhere. Find hunting pants, a thick coat, a helmet, backpack. A big knife, a mosin nagant AND AMMO. couple fruits and veggies and some cans of soda.

After im get done setting my gear all up, I step off a dock going out into the water (near the lighthouse). I JUST miss the steps and go off the side, maybe 2-3 feet. BROKEN LEG!!

I proceed to crawl around, for like 3 hours. No zombies anywhere. cant die. Still got broken leg, still waiting to get eaten.

This game confuses me so bad!

Wodleth

Build-Hardened Veteran
Mar 1, 2014
Sweden
Languages
Swedish, English
So I log into a random server. Zombie 20 feet away. Run run run run die.

Respawn, another zombie. Run run run run die.

Respawn, nothing anywhere. Find hunting pants, a thick coat, a helmet, backpack. A big knife, a mosin nagant AND AMMO. couple fruits and veggies and some cans of soda.

After im get done setting my gear all up, I step off a dock going out into the water (near the lighthouse). I JUST miss the steps and go off the side, maybe 2-3 feet. BROKEN LEG!!

I proceed to crawl around, for like 3 hours. No zombies anywhere. cant die. Still got broken leg, still waiting to get eaten.

This game confuses me so bad!
Welcome to DayZ