Destiny for Xbox One

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

Will you play Destiny for Xbox One?

• Total voters
This is a thread for members who posses an Xbox One and are interested in Destiny and playing it.
The purpose of this post besides ^ is to garner a general idea and feeling about who will play destiny on Xbox One and it is just for MCME members to share their Xbox Live Gamertags and Toon Names for Destiny so that friends and colleagues in MCME can gather for exploration , dungeons , PVP , and Roleplay.

I understand some people prefer PS4 or PC to Xbox One and that is fine. I ask that only those interested in Xbox One version of Destiny give their usernames and Gamertags. Please use respect and kind words to each other on this thread. To those who have disdain for Xbox and prefer PC or PS4 or don't even like Destiny I ask that you please keep negative comments and unnecessary comparisons of consoles and games to yourself. This thread is to create a friendly presence of MCME colleagues on Destiny for Xbox One.

Thanks.

This is a model of the Gamertag and username process.

Gamertag: WingardeumSwagiosa
Character names: