"Do you think MCME wants you back?"

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commandotrigger

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 3, 2014
Australia
As some of you already know, I was banned yesterday and this was the response I received to my appeal:
do you.png

I guess there really is only 1 way to obtain an answer to this crucial question, and that's through a simple vote.

So I ask all of you now,
do you want me back?
and in any case, anticipate a comprehensive thank you thread from me in the near future

Last edited:

Finrod_Amandil

Head Designer
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Media Team
Mar 2, 2014
Switzerland
www.elbisch.ch
Languages
German (native), English, French
My question was not whether the current MCME members want you back, my question was whether you, Commando, think whether MCME may want you back and why. Also posting some private message to a public forum is not a very smart move imho.

Please answer my question in your Ban appeal thread.

- Thread locked. -

Status
Not open for further replies.