DSE's Screenshots

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

DSESGH

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 2, 2014
I guess I'll remake this here, since there's no screenshots forum at the moment.
Here's some cool Pelennor Fields shots I took yesterday. Hope you like them:p

DSESGH

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 2, 2014
There weren't many artist jobs today, so I decided to do more screenshots. As requested, here's a few of osgo:

Dome of Stars

Osgiliath Market

Ghundra

Slab Fanatic
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
soundcloud.com
Languages
French, English
If you want to post screenshots yodog_117, make another thread as this one is DSE's.

DSESGH

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 2, 2014
I'll be getting this started up again soon, because I'll be getting a new laptop that I should be able to get SEUS on:D

DSESGH

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 2, 2014
Now that I have gotten settled in to my new laptop, I've started taking screenshots again. Hope you like them:p

Minas Tirith Citadel

Henneth Annun
(This one's for you, @Fireinferno13 :p)

Beacons

DSESGH

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 2, 2014
A few more screenshots from:
The Shire!

Hobbiton

Elf Camp
(near Woodhall)

Bywater

DSESGH

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 2, 2014
Two shots of Ithilien and the surrounding area:

Ithilien/Cair Andros

Ithilien/Osgiliath (Far border is kinda bad on this one since it's so far away:()

Portalrules333

Dirt Conaisseur
Apr 9, 2014
Canada
Two shots of Ithilien and the surrounding area:

Ithilien/Cair Andros

Ithilien/Osgiliath (Far border is kinda bad on this one since it's so far away:()
Will be even better when Osgo/Ca are finished! If it's possible, could you try to take some Fangorn/Isengard screenshots? However, if you had something else in mind, no worries!