• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • IP address : build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Eeto90 (Artist Application)

Grand_MasterYODA

Starting Adventurer
Hello i am 13year boy from Finland
i have been 1years builder at Finlands popular Minecraft server
i love building medieval ,castles,houses,terrain,towers…
i have interested about builder on the server since i joined first time
Ihave started building when i was 9

• Date: November 18th 2018
  • Jobs and Plotbuild
  • Made roads (dont remember)
  • Ruined Moria (bartel)
  • made waters to rivers(bartel)
  • made roads (obe)
    Made sewers with (Andrew) (3x)
  • Helped Smaug with Sewers (3x)
  • Themed-builds: DeadMarshes
  • Additional Builds:
  • Your interests: Building Hobbits-Lord of the rings elven citys caves pillars darkness ships
  • Your motivation: i Always want help people with their builds and i want make the map even more beautiful then it already is, And i am playing like every day using my time to minecraft building becouse i love it a lot it would be amazing if i could get to artist

Attachments

Last edited:

Darki

Assistant
Staff member
Assistant
Designer
I will advice you to do another theme build. The current one is quite good, but it is hard to know you actual building skill from a swamp plot. I am happy to see you used the format for applications. I would advice you to write a little more about your motivation same and interest. I would also like you to write a little bit about your theme builds, your motivation for doing certain things and your view on the plot. Talk about what you can improve and what you think are you weak/strong sides.

For now I haven't got too much feedback for your Dead Marshes plot. You have spread out the islands pretty well with some nice details. Keep up the good work! Try to make a few changes to your application and do another TB (we willl have a new TB tomorrow).

BWOT

Hardcore MCME-er
Donor
Official Update on Status
**Application Reviewed**
Your application has been reviewed by Official Staff.

Job and Plotbuild
Please provide examples and screenshots!

Themebuild
Please read @Darki 's comments, I agree with all of them. You're trees are a bit too abstract, especially the bigger one.

Otherbuilds
Please provide examples and screenshots!

* *Discord DM now Open* Please check your Discord

Darki

Assistant
Staff member
Assistant
Designer
Application Update:

We have talked a lot on discord in our group DM! Can you plz update your application here!

BWOT

Hardcore MCME-er
Donor
Official Update on Status
**Application Canceled**
This application has been canceled for being too inactive. Contact me on discord or forums, to re-open it!