Elven Weapons (Gold)

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Wodleth

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Sweden
Languages
Swedish, English
Made these textures to replace the other golden tools that i made, these are more accurate and based off of some pictures.

Finrod_Amandil

hon. Head Designer
Mar 2, 2014
Switzerland
www.elbisch.ch
Languages
German (native), English, French
Really awesome textures, like it a lot!
As it does not matter that much for the buildings what textures we do have on weapons and tools I think it makes sense to let the community vote whether the old or your new set of textures is preferred. I will make this poll in this week's MCME Times and accordingly add the preferred texture set.

Wodleth

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Sweden
Languages
Swedish, English
Sounds fair, I made these textures over a year ago and thought I should post them since they're just laying around

Wodleth

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Sweden
Languages
Swedish, English
BTW I hope you dont mind that I used your awesome arrow texture as a base for the new 1.9 arrows (tipped and spectral). I also updated the projectile animation :)
The textures belong to mcme, so anyone is free to change or tinker with them