1. Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
    Dismiss Notice

Endless Legend

Discussion in 'Games' started by muteberlin, Dec 23, 2014.

1. muteberlin

muteberlin Yellow flower puncher
    Donor

[​IMG]

Ever wanted to play Civ V in a sleek, fantasy world? Well, here's Endless Legend.

I saw TotalBiscuit talk about it in Steam Sale video, and me being a huge Civ V player, it looked super cool.

Basically, it's Fantasy Civ V. BUT, you can do al ot more in it. It's not just a "re-skin". It definitely has its own unique elements. I can't explain every little new mechanic, but one of the main things I saw that was new was the ability to customize army units. You can make your own soldier! Equip him with different weapons/armor and even assign a Hero General to it to make it more powerful.

I just thought some people might be interested in it cause I know we have TONS of 4x strategy players here. Civ V is getting a tad repetitive for me, so this was a breath of fresh air. So here's a video explaining the basics (about an hour long but, hey, it's a complex game/also the video says it's in alpha, but the video is over 6 months old so things might be different now):

Me and popcorn have picked it up since it's %50 off right now, and I think it'd be real fun to play a multiplayer game with some people.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/289130/

2. Aule_

Aule_ Dirt Conaisseur
    Donor

i got it full price when it came out. was not disappointed, this is their second game.
    the first Endless Space is a nice 4X also worth the buy