Endless Legend

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
  • This weekend 20-21 April the website will be unavailable for a few hours for a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. Estimated time that the site will be unavailable will be around 3 hours.

• This community does not generate revenue and relies on its members and financial contributors to keep it running.

For a complete month, we would need around 235 USD for a break-even situation.

Read more...

muteberlin

Dirt Conaisseur
Donor
Mar 3, 2014

Ever wanted to play Civ V in a sleek, fantasy world? Well, here's Endless Legend.

I saw TotalBiscuit talk about it in Steam Sale video, and me being a huge Civ V player, it looked super cool.

Basically, it's Fantasy Civ V. BUT, you can do al ot more in it. It's not just a "re-skin". It definitely has its own unique elements. I can't explain every little new mechanic, but one of the main things I saw that was new was the ability to customize army units. You can make your own soldier! Equip him with different weapons/armor and even assign a Hero General to it to make it more powerful.

I just thought some people might be interested in it cause I know we have TONS of 4x strategy players here. Civ V is getting a tad repetitive for me, so this was a breath of fresh air. So here's a video explaining the basics (about an hour long but, hey, it's a complex game/also the video says it's in alpha, but the video is over 6 months old so things might be different now):
Me and popcorn have picked it up since it's %50 off right now, and I think it'd be real fun to play a multiplayer game with some people.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/289130/