1. Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
    Dismiss Notice

Enquiry on my current rank

Discussion in 'Get Help' started by VivaLapizza, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VivaLapizza

VivaLapizza Thrall

Hello to you all,
    I recently began playing Minecraft again (specifically MCME) and as I logged in, I believe I was demoted from Thrall, I can no longer warp, etc. It is a possibility I was demoted to oathbreaker, but how? I haven't touched MCME in the last few months, and rarely played it as a thrall when I was.

2. Iru

Iru Dirt Conaisseur
    Donor

You were demoted to 2nd Degree Oathbreaker on the 5th of March 2013 for unauthorised block placement on Freebuild. You are therefore subsequently banned on Freebuild but are an Oathbreaker on the Build Server.

3. Portalrules333

Portalrules333 Yellow flower puncher

I suppose we could lock this thread now. Just ask a bounder for your destination, walk to it, wait one week, and your rank will be restored!

wyliewylie likes this.
  4. vShen

vShen One of Us
    Donor

Thread resolved. Any further inquiries should be forwarded to a Bounder or Valar.

Lady_of_Rohan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.