Favourite Tolkien Character

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

DSESGH

Manual Treebuilder
Mar 2, 2014
Beleg Cúthalion:D

If it had to be from Lord of the Rings, it would be Gandalf

Olwe

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 6, 2014
East Coast
Languages
English
Findrod Felagund, guess because he was the first person from the Noldor that I actually liked. (The sons of Feanor made me hate the Noldor)

yodog_117

Dirt Conaisseur
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
'MURICA
I like Sam, Tom bombadil and Gandalf. But favorite I would have to choose Gimli, he becomes a king, and goes to Valinor, also he's good at fighting.

P.S you spelled favorite wrong.

Last edited:

Aaldim

Developer
Developer
Mar 2, 2014
The observable universe
Languages
Dutch, English
I like: Melkor, sauron, The Witch King, Khamûl, Ungoliant, Gollum and Gandalf!

can't choose which one is my favourite. ;)

Last edited:
Battles and rings of doom are all exciting to read about, but in my heart there is a special place for the beautiful stories, full of wit and charm.

My favourite character of the Tolkien's Legendarium is: Roverandom. In fact my favourite book of his is Roverandom. I read this book in class to 7-9 year olds. Just before they can read The Hobbit.

Rover is the little dog in this sketch by Alan Lee. He is named Roverandom for reasons that become clear in the narrative. There is the Mrs Artaxerxes, the Mer-King's lovely but elderly daughter and a certain blue wizard called Artaxerxes, a plum picker. At the end of the book they all settle down in England.

arcusthehero

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 2, 2014
i am american, and personally i think our spelling sucks lol. I mean GRAY srsly? =P everyone knows that GREY is waaay better lol.