Foreman Colour

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Should Foreman be Pink?

• Yes

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Daddlio

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 21, 2014
Germany
Languages
German, English, Music
Vote YES, dont dare to vote YES tho!
Pink is awesome!11!!

Kisos

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
KA
Languages
Meme
Color*

ryttyr

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Apr 22, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Languages
English and Swedish
Foreman feels like blue to me because that's kinda inbetween purple and green, which is the ranks it is (mostly) a mix of, but blue is already taken by commoners (and we don't want to confuse foremen with commoners) so aqua is the best choice I think. Especially since it's so noticeable.

Guides could use a bit more noticeable colour than that dark aqua though I feel. Maybe make them yellow? After all, the color yellow is psychologically connected to optimism, confidence and friendliness.

ryttyr

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Apr 22, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Languages
English and Swedish
I've always liked the guide blue, and I wouldn't want it to be any other colour either.
But it just kinda dissapears in chat amongst all the other colours. Shouldn't guides be the ones that new players notices first? I know that the blue has been around for a long time and thus meny people have grown attached to it. But guide is the only rank that doesn't fit the psychological aspects of their colour like a hand in a glove.

ryttyr

Hardcore MCME-er
Commoner
Apr 22, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Languages
English and Swedish
why does that matter, just curious
Well... it doesn't. Not really. But yellow is perceived as a more welcoming color whilst blue sometimes may be perceived as cold and unwelcoming.

Last edited:

BWOT

Head Builder
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2016
U.S.A. , NYC
Languages
English, German, French
Guys, it is spelled "color" so all of your arguments don't count :p.

Glov

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Rename the rank to 4man and make it Rainbow.

BWOT

Head Builder
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2016
U.S.A. , NYC
Languages
English, German, French
Is it just because we are number 1 ;) so that makes us superior to you, USA, USA, USA

**source: Donal Trump's every speech**:( (so that basically contradicts my argument, because Donald Trump is president)