Forum Name

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Gilan

Yellow Flower Puncher
Commoner
Apr 19, 2018
Languages
English, some German
I took I break from the server for a while and while on the forums I realized that my Forum Name is my old MC username. How can I change it to be Gilan, my new one?

Jonatanknalle

Foreman
Foreman
Apr 10, 2018
Nasty cave in Moria
Languages
French
English
Swedish
I took I break from the server for a while and while on the forums I realized that my Forum Name is my old MC username. How can I change it to be Gilan, my new one?
Im not sure but doing /link in-game will mabye fix it

Mr_Pants2000

Foreman
Foreman
Oct 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Languages
Dutch and English
Scroll down to underneat this thread and click 'contact us'. Ask politely if they want to change your name, that would fix it. :)

Gilan

Yellow Flower Puncher
Commoner
Apr 19, 2018
Languages
English, some German
Scroll down to underneat this thread and click 'contact us'. Ask politely if they want to change your name, that would fix it. :)
Thank you, now my name's match!