FotF images and videos

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

How Amazing is the Map?

• Total voters

yodog_117

Hardcore MCME-er
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
'MURICA
Here's a place to put images or videos of the Fable of the Five. Along with (maybe) bugs and glitches. If something spoils the story, put it in a spoiler.

Ardelenia

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
Chicago, USA
In my theoretical world, I would make a game guide for it. It's not likely that that will happen though (or at least not for a while). So, if someone else wanted to take the initiative, I would laud them, or if no one does I'll get to it eventually. I may need some help though (I didn't find everything the first time), or maybe pictures etc.

DSESGH

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 2, 2014
If you find easter eggs, you should post them here too, because they're fun to see:p

These two in the Tombs are a pleasant surprise:)

Last edited:

Will_em

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
I discovered madred doing a playthrough of the map on youtube! Just typ fotf in youtube or search for madredgaming user or ask madred himself. Like that shit!
Edit: apparently nexlemav also started a playthrough and uploaded it on youtube as well as the unknown user thefluffygoattfg. I know @nexlemav is an old player but don't know the other guy. Go check it out!

Last edited: