Fraspace5 Limited WE badge Application

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Fraspace5

Artist
Artist
Sep 16, 2017
Italy
Languages
English,Italiano
Badge requirements:
  • Be at least Artist or a guide:
  • Have experience in FAWE basics:
  • Is responsible and mature enough to use the tool in a effective manner:
Application:

• When did you join? Sep 16, 2017

• What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank? I am an artist and I reached this rank on 29 January 2018

• How experienced are you in FAWE? I have used WE many times on an Italian server, used to build the lobbies and the arenas for the other servers. I will try to find some screenshots of the creations made with WE on that server.

• Will you need instructions in using WE once you get the badge? I think not, because I will use only the commands that I know.

• Why do you need this badge? I need this badge to facilitate my work as an artist, which unfortunately I have recently resumed for some problems with the school and of course for the holidays. In addition, I hope that I will also receive the badge for the animations (always if it will come out) .

• What to you is a responsible and mature player? For me, a mature player is a player who knows what he does and takes responsibility for his actions.

Last edited:

Fraspace5

Artist
Artist
Sep 16, 2017
Italy
Languages
English,Italiano
This is a my creation made using only WE:
2018-09-05_10.52.19.png

Eriol_Eandur

Head Developer
Staff member
Head Developer
Designer
Developer
Donor
Media Team
Sep 19, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (native), English
The limited WE badge is mainly copy, paste, rotate, flip. Also these are the skills you will need to create animations. So I'd suggest you do a build were you show these skills. Maybe a moria hall with a lot of pillars or a large building with several similar wings.

NicTheFifth

Foreman
Donor
Foreman
Jan 10, 2015
He can't do it on the server (the server references to MCME, and only mcme), he of course can do it somewhere else, that is my message xD

Fraspace5

Artist
Artist
Sep 16, 2017
Italy
Languages
English,Italiano
I did it today in Builders Refuge with WE (//copy,//paste,//undo,//set,//cut,//rotate) Scale_1:2_:

2018-09-27_18.30.22.png
2018-09-27_18.30.35.png

Last edited: