Game Of Thrones TV Series (No Book spoilers plz)

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

gigo09

Slab Fanatic
Mar 1, 2014
Sweden
scan.se
Bringing back the old Game Of Thrones thread with some new content from our lord of light HBO.

Season 4 Trailer:

The Politics of Power:

Please feel free to post/discuss anything Game of Thronesy in this thread. BUT KEEP IT SPOILER FREE!!!

Last edited:

pourtugueseguy

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 1, 2014
I believe this counts as Game of Thronesy even though it is just a guy dressed as a stark

BigJeyEm

Slab Fanatic
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (native)
English

Check out the Titan at 0:55... Braavos in the background seems to be absolutely huge!

Wollip666

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 2, 2014
'Straya

Check out the Titan at 0:55... Braavos in the background seems to be absolutely huge!
So I looked at the new cast members, and certain key people in Bran's future timeline (book 5) will appear in this season (roughly book 3.5), so GRRM better bring out the next book quickly or they'll have no story for Bran in season 5 (not that i care about him huehuehuehue)

Mnemon

Developer
Developer
Donor
Mar 1, 2014
So I looked at the new cast members, and certain key people in Bran's future timeline (book 5) will appear in this season (roughly book 3.5), so GRRM better bring out the next book quickly or they'll have no story for Bran in season 5 (not that i care about him huehuehuehue)
Are you kidding?? All I ever wanted was more of Bran's story! I continually wanted GRRM to get back to some of the more mystical aspects of the world. He kept teasing us but not getting into enough detail for my likes. That being said, perhaps one of the draws of these stories for me is that we don't get much detail about the lingering 'magic', and instead must extrapolate and imagine parts of the story for ourselves....

Wollip666

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 2, 2014
'Straya
My favourite thing about the Titan is there are holes under its skirt that pour boiling oil and stuff onto invading ships. "Don't invade Braavos or out giant statue will burn your ships with its piss!"

iDwarf

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 2, 2014
so.. are those of us who have read the books allowed to talk about anything past the show?

iDwarf

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 2, 2014
No, that happened once before and turned out bad

@gigo09 , you should at [No Spoilers] to the title
Oh okay. But maybe it shouldn't be "anything game of thrones" and specify this thread is only about the show as to ward off people who have read all of the books so far in A Song of Ice and Fire.

Wollip666

Dirt Conaisseur
Mar 2, 2014
'Straya
Should start just a Song of Ice and Fire [Contains GoT Spoliers] thread, or do it in a message and people can be asked to be added to it.

iDwarf

Aspiring Commoner
Mar 2, 2014
Game of Thrones is the name of the show not the books...
Game of Thrones is the name of the first book and the show wouldn't exist without the books. But oh well. Continue with your show talk.