Going Away Thread

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
Oct 28, 2017
Belgium
Languages
Dutch, English
Date of leaving: Jan 27
Date of return: Feb 10 (hopefully)
Reason: school

I have to quit for a while cause I have dinormous work for school. I have to make a lot of drawings for biology, I will show them to U when I've finished! Its not only that but also a lot of ur regular work like studying 6 pages of hard vocabulary and so on. Soooo cya in my vacation ;)

Merluin

Artist
Artist
Jul 23, 2017
Eastern-Flanders, Belgium
Languages
Dutch, French and English
Date of leaving: 9th of February
Date of return: 16th of February
Reason: ski-trip with school
Extra info: I will go to austria and will not take my phone with me... Mainly because connection there will be bad and because I wanna enjoy the beautiful area without someone constantly naggin that I need to finish stuff. *Cough, cough @BWOT*

This means that I wont be reachable on disc nor on the forums. If u have something important to tell me then use pms or @mentions, so that I can easelly find them when I get back :)

Eriol_Eandur

Head Developer
Staff member
Head Developer
Designer
Developer
Donor
Media Team
Sep 19, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (native), English
Date Leaving: 15/2/18
Return: 17/2/18
Reason: work

ryttyr

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 22, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Languages
English and Swedish
Date Leaving: This evening (Feb 24)
Date of return: March 14
Reason: Studying
As I sadly failed my last exam I really need to pass these upcoming ones so I'll let my dad lock away my pc again so I can focus on studying. I will still be able to check Discord and the forums but I won't be able to come on the server or do any texturing work.

Last edited:

superlolster

Assistant
Staff member
Assistant
Jul 31, 2017
Pacific Ocean
Languages
English
Date Leaving: This evening (Feb 24)
Date of return: Mars 14
Reason: Studying
As I sadly failed my last exam I really need to pass these upcoming ones so I'll let my dad lock away my pc again so I can focus on studying. I will still be able to check Discord and the forums but I won't be able to come on the server or do any texturing work.
by mars do u mean march ??

LVIMDOESGAMES

Yellow Flower Puncher
Mar 9, 2015
Date Leaving: Monday (26th February)
Lenght of absense: 2 weeks
Reason: Visiting Vienna for a few days. :)
PS: I've started a house in DA, so, if someone wants to finish it while I'm gone, its cool by me. ;)

RubenPieterMark

Hardcore MCME-er
Media Team
Mar 12, 2016
The glorious Kingdom of the Netherlands
Languages
Dutch, English, French, German
Date leaving: today
Length of absence: hopefully I can keep away from minecraft till at least the exams, which is till 16th March.
Reason: taking a break from MCME. Recently joined a private server with some friends and I'll have to study a bit more.

Lindolas

Lead Builder
Staff member
Lead Builder
Mar 4, 2017
Languages
English
I decided to take some rest from Minecraft. I'm not quitting, just taking some time off because I'm really burned out from building.

barteldvn

Foreman
Foreman
Jul 9, 2014
Belgium
Languages
English, Dutch, French, a fair bit of Latin
Date Leaving: 1st of March
Lenght of absense: 2 weeks
Reason: I'll be on, just not very active, might run a few jobs.

dav3ck

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Donor
Jul 9, 2016
Kekistan
Languages
Memes
Date Leaving: Monday, 5th of march
Length of Absence:
Till the end of May (3 months)
Reason or comments: Final Exams coming up, I'll stil drop by every now and then, not gonig to take on any projects.

mapthor

Hardcore MCME-er
Feb 21, 2017
The Midwest
Languages
English
Date Leaving: Saturday, March 3rd
Length of Absence: Till Saturday, March 10th
Reason: Spring break is next week so it’s time for my annual ski trip. I’ll send pictures like I did last year. I’ll be active on discord and the forums if you need me

ryttyr

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 22, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Languages
English and Swedish
Date Leaving: Saturday, March 3rd
Length of Absence: Till Saturday, March 10th
Reason: Spring break is next week so it’s time for my annual ski trip. I’ll send pictures like I did last year. I’ll be active on discord and the forums if you need me
Be free whilst it lasts. I'm at home studying right now when the rest of my family is away on a skiing trip. Because when you go to university you don't get breaks.

0_Dusty_0

Manual Treebuilder
Aug 21, 2014
Canada
Date Leaving: March 1st, 2018
Length of Absence: Till February 25th, 2019
Reason: Lord Credoo has instructed me to leave and return in a year so I will be doing so. I may periodically sneak in to see how thinks are going. Goodbye Roblox Middle Earth