Going Away Thread

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Raffyyy

Veteran
Guide
Feb 10, 2016
Languages
English, French
Date Leaving: 12th of June
Date Returning: 16th of June (My Birthday :D )
Reason or Comments: Duke of Edinburgh Final Hike in Vosges France. Won't have any wifi, computer, etc, etc. 65km hike :p

@Raffyyy please take care of the Times. You need some staff member to make the announcement post on forums. I would start work tomorrow and asap. For everyone else, there will be no updates to Builder applications or Badges.
Good luck Bwot. Dofe is fun, enjoy it :)

I've already started but I'll do all I can and what I can do I'm sure you won't be disappointed by. Take care :D

Raffyyy

Veteran
Guide
Feb 10, 2016
Languages
English, French
Date Leaving : 18/6/18

Date Returning : 14/7/18

Reasons : I got fun mock exams coming up this week, and also, I feel like many I need a break from MCME. Too much and too little has gone in that I'm just not happy with. I'll be on discord from time to time, but only if really necessary.

Last edited:

ryttyr

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 22, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Languages
English and Swedish
Date Leaving : 18/6/18

Date Returning : 14/7/18

Reasons : I got fun mock exams coming up this week, and also, I feel like many I need a break from MCME. Too much and too little has gone in that I'm just not happy with. I'll be on discord from time to time, but only if really necessary.
Good luck and good call. Real life is important too.

Jonatanknalle

Artist
Artist
Apr 10, 2018
Nasty cave in Moria
Languages
French
English
Swedish
Date leaving: 21/6 2018
Date of return: Unknown (just a few days though)
Reason: Its the time in Sweden when every swede goes to dance around a stick and eat rotten harring, it doesnt taste too bad but smells so you can eat it inside xD

Last edited:

Julius_the_Great

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Developer
Jan 9, 2016
Languages
English, German
Date Leaving: June 23
Date Returning: Realistically probably July 6, but ill be around on and off before then
Reason or comments: Vacation then flight back to america.

ryttyr

Hardcore MCME-er
Apr 22, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
Languages
English and Swedish
Date Leaving: 28th of June
Date Returning: 3rd of July
Reason: Summer vacation in Malta (although no-one probably even cares since I've barely even been on the server for the last few months due to my poor connection)

Apr 3, 2016
The Northern Pacific Ocean
Languages
English, some French
Date Leaving: 29th of June
Date Returning: 7th of July
Reason: Visiting a lot of family in different places, none of which will have a computer. My data is also about to run out, so I won't be on the discord or forums.

Oberanio

Artist
Artist
Apr 17, 2018
Languages
Norwegian, English and a little french
Date Leaving: 5th of July
Date Returning: A week-ish later, might be a little longer
Reason: I'm going on vacation, I will still be on discord and forums but can't join minecraft

Jonatanknalle

Artist
Artist
Apr 10, 2018
Nasty cave in Moria
Languages
French
English
Swedish
Date of leaving: 2018-07-02
Date of return: Unknown, probably like a week or so
Reason: Vacation, im going to a island called Öland which is the second largest island in Sweden

_Luk

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Mar 1, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (nativ), English, polish, a very little french
Date leaving: 4th of july
Date returning: 15th jul
Reason: you will probably find out in later discord talks which will include loud arguments with patrick and dav, thomas and others
same story

barteldvn

Foreman
Foreman
Jul 9, 2014
Belgium
Languages
English, Dutch, French, a fair bit of Latin
Date Leaving: 20th of July
Date Returning: 3th of August
Reason: 2 weeks of vacation on that bloody island.

slaMoria

Hardcore MCME-er
Dec 21, 2016
France
Languages
English, French
Date leaving: July 13
Date returning: August 15 (approximately) Although, I could log on on the 2nd of August before go back again
Reason: Summer camp in Mongolia, and then, holidays at my uncles' farm. I will miss you !