• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Going Away Thread

Raffyyy

Assistant
Staff member
Assistant
Media Team
Guide
Date Leaving: 12th of June
Date Returning: 16th of June (My Birthday :D )
Reason or Comments: Duke of Edinburgh Final Hike in Vosges France. Won't have any wifi, computer, etc, etc. 65km hike :p

@Raffyyy please take care of the Times. You need some staff member to make the announcement post on forums. I would start work tomorrow and asap. For everyone else, there will be no updates to Builder applications or Badges.
Good luck Bwot. Dofe is fun, enjoy it :)

I've already started but I'll do all I can and what I can do I'm sure you won't be disappointed by. Take care :D

Raffyyy

Assistant
Staff member
Assistant
Media Team
Guide
Date Leaving : 18/6/18

Date Returning : 14/7/18

Reasons : I got fun mock exams coming up this week, and also, I feel like many I need a break from MCME. Too much and too little has gone in that I'm just not happy with. I'll be on discord from time to time, but only if really necessary.

Last edited:

Jonatanknalle

Assistant
Staff member
Assistant
Foreman
Date leaving: 21/6 2018
Date of return: Unknown (just a few days though)
Reason: Its the time in Sweden when every swede goes to dance around a stick and eat rotten harring, it doesnt taste too bad but smells so you can eat it inside xD

Last edited:

Julius_the_Great

Developer
Developer
Commoner
Date Leaving: June 23
Date Returning: Realistically probably July 6, but ill be around on and off before then
Reason or comments: Vacation then flight back to america.

Jonatanknalle

Assistant
Staff member
Assistant
Foreman
Date of leaving: 2018-07-02
Date of return: Unknown, probably like a week or so
Reason: Vacation, im going to a island called Öland which is the second largest island in Sweden