Gondor RP merge

• Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide
Gondor RP merge is now underway. Server RP will behave weird in Gondor until it is done.

Block replacements are now underway in all of Gondor. This process will take a few hours. DON'T BUILD IN GONDOR!!! I'll announce here when the merge is done.

Block replacements by plugin are now done. Gondor RP version 2.4 is now the server RP for all regions of Gondor (except Paths of the Dead). Jobs for manual block replacements and derp checking are now underway. Better don't build new stuff in Gondor until these jobs are mostly done (we might have to undo).

Last edited:

Comments

Eriol_Eandur

Head Developer
Staff member
Head Developer
Designer
Developer
Donor
Media Team
Sep 19, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (native), English
Fire!! You'r alive!! :):):)

Eriol_Eandur

Head Developer
Staff member
Head Developer
Designer
Developer
Donor
Media Team
Sep 19, 2014
Germany
Languages
German (native), English
Sorry I didn't think about adding anything yet. I just tried to implement what I got from Finrod. Also @BWOT is deciding about adding new textures to a pack :D
But I will definitely have a look at them. It's been so long since you posted them :p

BWOT

Head Builder
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2016
U.S.A. , NYC
Languages
English, German, French
We are going to update it in the future when we could possibly have a URPS, as I think the original reason was that it was a bit big on the file size, idk I use it all the time :D, glad to see you haven’t left entirely. Did you make the GUI stuff or did you just add it to your pack? Because then at least we use that.

Fireinferno13

Hardcore MCME-er
Mar 1, 2014
United States
We are going to update it in the future when we could possibly have a URPS, as I think the original reason was that it was a bit big on the file size, idk I use it all the time :D, glad to see you haven’t left entirely. Did you make the GUI stuff or did you just add it to your pack? Because then at least we use that.
The GUI stuff is mine too :p

I dont really expect everything to be added, but small things like elytra and food would be dope.

BWOT

Head Builder
Staff member
Head Designer
Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2016
U.S.A. , NYC
Languages
English, German, French
I can see stuff like that being added as that can still be displayed ingame through armorstands so when I get to those files I will sure cross reference

NicTheFifth

Foreman
Donor
Foreman
Jan 10, 2015
When will the gondor 2.4 rp become a resource? Or will the gondor or gondor 2 rp get updated?